Coloring Page Tuesday - Bookmobile!

     Lori L. sent me a photo of an ambulance that she and her family turned into a "Reading Rescue" outreach program. Great idea, right?
     I happen to love bookmobiles. In fact, there's a collection of them on my blog - click here. I can't believe I hadn't created a coloring page of one yet! So, here you go!
     CLICK HERE for more coloring pages and be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be cards - I love scribbly kids art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

No comments: