Coloring Page Tuesday - Voting Chihuahua!

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Every dog has its day...
     Did you vote?? I'm about to head to the polls myself. Gotta have a say!
     Update: I waited in line to vote. It was the first time I have EVER had to wait in line at my polling station. What a fantastic feeling. I walked home on the most beautiful Fall day feeling like a true American and part of something much bigger than myself. I have hope for the first time in a long time and boy did it feel good - even better knowing I was sharing that hope with so many.
     Today, I hope you'll use my coloring pages as an excuse to talk to your children about our great country and why voting is so important. Talk while they color my patriotic chihuahua or my "eBEARy Vote Counts" or my "Voting Monster"! While you're at it, read why voting is so important to dozens of children's book authors and illustrators at Blog the Vote!
     Click the Voting Chihuahua to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Tobi-Dawne Smith said...

Absolutely love this one! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration. My daughter and I both appreciate you SOOO much!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks Tobi-Dawne - you made my day! Send in your colored version and I'll post it online! :) e