-->
home art books bio blog dates TED COLOR! contact    mail facebook behance twitter

Friday, August 07, 2009

14 Cows for America

14 COWS FOR AMERICA, written by Carmen Agra Deedy, collaborated on with Kimeli Naiyomah, illustrated by Thomas Gonzalez. I have to say, I am very excited about this book.
     I haven't seen it yet, but Carmen has proven time and again that she can pick out the best stories like diamonds in a rain storm. And since my husband and I spent our honeymoon (old pics on an old website) in Kenya and got to know some of the Masai people first-hand, I can attest to their warm hearts and generous natures. Their kindness after our disaster doesn't surprise me and after seeing a few of the images in this book trailer, I think this book is going to feel like a warm hug from those remarkable people.

0 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...