-->
home art books bio blog dates TED COLOR! contact    mail facebook behance twitter

Sunday, February 05, 2012

manuscript in progress..

Along the lines of celebrating hurdles when you reach them... Friday I printed out my latest novel for my first readers to edit and give feedback. This is the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo and at 65,000 words, it is a half ream of paper - the perfect length. It feels so good to see it in physical form. (I keep petting it - nice manuscript.) But the most interesting thing about this story so far (there will be another round of revisions) is it's taken me all of three months - November 1 - February 3. My last novel took 2 1/2 years (currently out on submission). The one before that took 4 years. I have to wonder if I'm getting the hang of this writing thing.

1 comments :

Moments by Marla said...

Congratulations!!!! I really can't imagine writing a novel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...