Coloring Page Tuesday - Witch Hat

     Top off your Halloween costume with the right hat. Did you ever notice all the witch hats in LULA'S BREW have something fun sticking out the top? Lula's hat has a daisy!
     CLICK HERE for more coloring pages including more Halloween images! And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (I NEED MORE!!!!) (They don't have to be cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...


     Click the cover to learn about my Halloween picture book - Lula's Brew. She's a witch who would rather be a famous chef!




4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you for the fun coloring page.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You are most welcome Rhonda! Thank you for the note! :) e

Stephenie said...

Thank you!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You're welcome Stephenie! :)