REVEAL: Cover for A BIRD ON WATER STREET!!!!

It's here - I can finally share the gorgeous cover for A BIRD ON WATER STREET written by Yours Truly, designed by Leslie Iorillo for Little Pickle Press. In keeping with the publisher's mandate and the highly environmental nature of the book, it will be produced on all recycled paper with soy ink. The book will have a soft e-release any day now to help build buzz and gather reviews. Then it will be released in print in May! Ten years in the making, I don't think I can wait any longer!!
     Tell me what you think!!!
     CLICK HERE for more information about A BIRD ON WATER STREET and for some background on the story.

12 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Gorgeous! SO excited for the world to finally get to know this beautiful book!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thank you Vicky!!!! I'm pretty excited! :) e

Khadijah said...

It's lovely! I am really looking forward to the book, and love that it is being printed in such an environmentally conscious way. So fitting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think it's lovely, too! Can't wait to read it!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay! Thank you Khadijah and Cathy! :)

Ashley said...

Brava, EOD! So excited to read this!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thank you Ashley! I hope everybody likes it! :)

Cameron said...

Wow! I am beyond excited about this book! Beautiful!

Tina Hanlon said...

Wonderful images for this book! I shared with AppLit and Ferrum Environmental Science Facebook pages.

Mark Braught said...

Looks great Elizabeth. Congratulations!

Rebekah said...

Love this cover. Can't wait to get my hands on this book.

Anonymous said...

Love the cover...soft colors, fragile layers. It seems to speak the theme well. I am so aching to try my hand at middle-grade, so I can't wait for this book to come out. It will be on my list.