Friday Linky List, August 1, 2014

I'm on the road today, driving from Hollins University back to Atlanta. I'm sad to be leaving this wonderful bubble that is Hollins, but I'm also eager to get home. To make the ride easier, I'm listening to The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker. I'm anxious to hear how it ends! And I'll stop in Gaffney, South Carolina for peaches, of course. Meanwhile...we've been caught up in final projects and graduation, so my links list is a little slim this week, but nonetheless, interesting! Teaching Teachers at the New York Times - interesting!

From PW: Middle Grade and YA: Where to Draw the Line? Interesting!

A novel from Lane Smith!? PW says it's so: Picture a Novel from Lane Smith. I can't wait to read it!

From SLJ: We Need Diverse Books has Incorporated! The viral twitter hashtag is upping their game!

From Betsy Bird (Fuse #8) at SLJ, via Bookish Shoes... Oh yes, please!!! CLICK HERE to see them all - worth your time! I should make some of these...

No comments: