It's Picture Book Month!!!

November 1st kicked off PICTURE BOOK MONTH! How to celebrate? CLICK HERE to check out the calendar I created. Each day features a different reading theme and different author. You can go read the author's thoughts about picture books ON THE BLOG. You can add this cool ambassador badge to your blog or website. You can also find suggested Story Time Activities and Common Core Connections for many popular books. Then, of course, read related books to the young ones in your life! Best of all, I have COLORING PAGES that also fit with many of the themes (you'll see hints of them on the calendar).
     I'm so proud to be a part of this exciting month dedicated to the books I love most! I hope you'll participate!

Also, check out this adorable comic strip from Debbie Ohi (shared with permission):

No comments: