I VOTED!!!!

One of the groovy things about living overseas is that I get to vote by absentee ballot - early!!!!
     So, I VOTED TODAY!!!!
     What did I vote for?
     I voted for kindness, care for all of our fellow humans, welcoming borders, healthcare that more closely resembles the fantastic healthcare I experience here in the UK, higher taxes on those who have more than they could ever need to help those who don't have enough to meet their most basic needs, fair wages, lessening of a class divisive business system, libraries, teachers, free higher education, women's rights, LGBTQ rights, diversity, fewer guns, the environment, and a world that considers the needs of everybody rather than the wants of the richest individuals.
     Because I believe that raising one, raises all, and that we are only as strong as the weakest among us. I don't believe in dominoes raining down. I believe in strength rising UP from the roots.
     THAT is what I voted for today, and for that, I am a PROUD AMERICAN.

Click the image above to buy it on a t-shirt!

No comments: