Follow Me, Little Fox

I helped teach Dr Evelyn Arizpe's "Critical Enquiries" class in the Children's Literature program at the University of Glasgow on Saturday - I'm the Graduate Teaching Assistant. We love our students - they're all so bright and talented. For proof, Evelyn shared a new picture book by recent graduate Camila Correa. Camila's is a love story really. She came to study Children's Lit at the University, fell in love with a Glaswegian, they got married, and now she works at Little Tiger Press in London. The book is a love story too - for nature. She had me at '"What is nature?" asked Little Fox.'
It's a charming story and I hope to have Camila or her illustrator, Sean Julian, stop by my blog sometime soon. Meanwhile, Evelyn did a great job reading...
and we all enjoyed it immensely!

No comments: