Adding a Bit of Elf

This year, I decided we needed a bit more "Elf" in our lives for Christmas. Not the movie, the spirit. So, we purchased a wee, apartment-sized tree that arrived with lights on it already - love it! But what to decorate it with? I have a tendency to decorate with items I find around rather than leaning on a collection so much. So, I thought, what have we got a lot of? Well, masks, of course!
I suprised Stan with it and he went flippo - he loves it! But we do have one official ornament added this year, one that summed up the year in a festive way. (He surprised me with this one!)
Of course, sometimes you don't need decorations at all when Mother Nature does this for you...
Or view is so wide open, we sometimes get the gold of the setting sun alighting the tops of the trees and buildings like the ultimate Chrsitmas decorations. Lovely! How are you decorating your tree this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love your photos of Rock Hill, especially since I probably won't get to visit this year. This will be the first of my 59 Christmases that I won't spend in Rock Hill :'(