Coming up: SCBWI ALASKA!!!

I have been invited to talk to the Alaska chapter of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators on Saturday, December 3rd, for their "Making Waves 2022 Online Illustrator Event" and give portfolio reviews, picture book dummy reviews, and graphic novel feedback!
How I wish this one was going to be in person - I've never been to Alaska; but I'll take the next best thing - talking to people in Alaska! And I'll be part of an impressive line-up including Will Terry of SVS, Julie Robine from Union Square Kids, Rachel Orr of The Prospect Agency, illustrator/designer Eugenia Mello, and illustrator/animator Young Vo. Heck, I'm looking as forward to attending as I am to talking! Click the banner to learn more and register. I hope to see you there!

No comments: