Publishing Victory Wall!

Every year our students, alumni, and faculty publish amazing books - and there are so many of them! I've begun a "Victory Wall" on the bulletin board across from my office, and we also have a Book Launch Party each summer to help everyone celebrate both in person and online.
     This year's Victory Wall looks pretty amazing!
Some standouts this year were Ashley Wolff's My Towering Tree.
Dr. Lisa Rowe Fraustino's The Haunted States of America.
And Dhonielle Clayton's collection of Fairies Never Lie.
There were many more, of course, so I hope you'll check them ALL out! (I'm busy setting up a Bookshop.org account where you'll be able to do that easily - coming soon!)

Want to learn more about our graduate programs? CLICK HERE!
Stay in touch! Subscribe to our KidLit Newsletter HERE!

No comments: