Coloring Page Tuesday - Library Mouse

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I'm still thinking school, which means reading, learning, and lots of books! I always started the school year excited by the possibilities, but my library mouse has mixed feelings . . .
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.
     This image will be available as a RUBBER STAMP at The Greeting Farm as of December 1, 2009.


"Not just for Kids" - look at this awesome job Diane Ward did on coloring! Thanks Diane - he looks great!


     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.

1 comment:

Fanny DG said...

Thank you, very nice image!