Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Tree

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     This Christmas Tree needs decorations! Will you help? What will you put on top?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more Holiday-themed coloring pages, go here.


     Note: I'm happy to say Coloring Page Tuesdays has been a HUGE hit and I'm so glad y'all are enjoying them! Just a reminder - I create my coloring pages to draw attention to my books, so I hope you'll take a moment to check them out and consider them as gifts for your children, family, or school this year!
     Even better - consider purchasing them at your local independent book store. This year, more than ever, we need to support the businesses (and creators) we love to keep them thriving!
     Have a Happy Holiday season! - e



Awwww!! Look at the great job Anna did decorating the tree! Thanks to her big sister Nora for sending it in!

No comments: