Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Mouse

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     And so the season begins! Time to suit up and buy books for all your friends! (Why do mice and Christmas seem to go together so well?)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more Holiday-themed coloring pages, go here.


     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover. (And look for the mice who have their own little story going on!)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Spyder said...

This is soooo cute!

(Lyn)

weva said...

Thank you!!

Holly Young said...

This little mouse is one of my favorite of yours! I'd love to see more of him doing other things! He is just darling, and my grand children will LOVE the cards I make with him this holiday season for them! Thanks!