Coloring Page Tuesday - Father Time

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     And another year is about to pass us by - but what a year it's been!
     This week's coloring page is a bit more complicated. I hope while you color you'll reflect on the big events (and hugs) of the year gone by and take a moment to think about what you hope to accomplish in the new year. How can we make ourselves and our world better? How many more hugs can we give away?
     I wish you all the very best as we head into yet another adventure!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

No comments: