Coloring Page Tuesday! - Hobbit Mouse

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I love winter - it's the best time of year to tuck in and enjoy a good book. Don't you think?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


A New Book Giveaway!
     If you've been reading my blog you know our stats at dulemba.com have gone through the roof lately - thank you! In fact, we're close to 1,500 people signed up to receive Coloring Page Tuesday Alerts to their in-box every week (we're at 1,439). That's too awesome not to celebrate.
     So, when the 1,500th person signs up for Coloring Page Tuesdays, I will do a drawing of all existing subscribers and one lucky person will win a signed copy of SOAP, SOAP, SOAP (bilingual or all-English - their choice)!
     So let the sign-ups continue and tell your friends!

Adorable! Here is a mousie colored by a patron of the Moorhead Library send in my their Youth Librarian, Jenna Kahly. Thanks for sharing!

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

awesome!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Glad you like him Stef!
:)
e

Annmaree said...

I'm so silly I just realised I can comment!

He is gorgeous! As is all your other fine works!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks Annmaree! :) e