Coloring Page Tuesday - Moosie Moose!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Thanks to Teresa J. for this week's Coloring Page Tuesday idea. How could I not have given you a Moose before? Gads! Of course, drawing Mooses, meeces, mice, took a bit of practice. This wasn't my first attempt. Here's a peek at my process... this was the first guy I drew. Which one do you like better?

     I'm open to suggestions from y'all, by the way. Have something you'd really like to color that I haven't shared before? Let me know!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


We're getting closer on the Giveaway!
     So how can your friends sign up? They can go to the Coloring Page Tuesdays page, or HERE.
     And I have to share. Because I have you fill in "organization" I know that most of my subscribers are teachers and librarians - the very people for whom I create my coloring pages. But I also get scrap-bookers, stampers, children's hospitals, and my favorite which just came in this week:
     "Gramma with 5 grandchildren 8-)"!! - Thanks Janet!
     So, y'all be sure to share - it makes me smile!

Update! Several of you emailed that you love the first Moose too, so I've made him into an actual coloring page as well. So here's a bonus on this Coloring Page Tuesday - Moosie 2!



This is why I do this. Is this not the SWEETEST THING!??? Lily-Ann (age 2) loves Coloring Page Tuesdays and had her Mom, Tobi-Dawn, print out the mermaid twice because she loved it so much. Didn't she do a great job? Gads, my day is full of warm fuzzies!

And there's more! Here are some moosies colored by the kids at the Moorhead Library send in my their Youth Librarian, Jenna Kahly. Thanks for sharing!


8 comments:

Tobi-Dawne Smith said...

The wee girlie LOVES the more cartoony moose. She shouted out "Mommy, it's a baby moose. Him's super cute!" So I'd say it's definitely got appeal. I like the sketch, but I've got three decades on the wee girl. ;)

Thanks so much for him, and for all of your other, wonderful work.

You can see the coloured in version of the super cute baby moose here - http://td365.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/a-day-for-colour/

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Tobi-Dawne! Do you mind if I add your photo to my blog? The wee girlie did a wonderful job! :) e

SuzAnn said...

I found you via Operation Write Home and love your images! Of course as a former librarian I may be biased but I did send the link for your site on to all my friends at the Salt Lake City Public Library. I can't wait to make some cards for OWH with your images. TFS!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks SuzAnn! I hope you'll share my books too!
:)
e

TD said...

I would be honored if you shared her coloured version. :) She's two.

With vision,
Tobi-Dawne.

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks so much for letting me share Tobi-Dawn!
:)
e

Tobi-Dawne Smith said...

Any time Elizabeth. :) We've got a whole stack of your illustrations all coloured in here. LOL

You always make us smile and bring a bright spot to our day. So thank you. YOU ARE SOOO APPRECIATED!

Blessings,
TD

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

HUGS!!
:)
e