Coloring Page Tuesday - Rubber Duckie Day!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Did you know that TOMORROW, January 13th, is RUBBER DUCKIE DAY!!! Can you believe it!?
     Along with today's brand new duckie coloring page, there's another one at my SOAP, SOAP, SOAP activity page.
     If you recall, I went a little duckie nuts during my Blog Book Tour for SOAP, SOAP, SOAP, so CLICK HERE to check out all the fun, duckie-related activities I gathered to celebrate SOAP's release. And check out the stops on the Soapy Blog Book Tour too - there were some wild and duckie things going on!
     I'll also have some new duckie things on tomorrow's blog post at dulemba.com!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.
     
     Click the covers to learn about my newest picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

No comments: