Coloring Page Tuesday - Easter Bunny

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Here comes Peter Cottontail! Easter is just two weeks away. Do you color eggs? Want to help color these?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

Don't forget about my BOOK GIVEAWAY!
     I'm trying to gather followers to my NEW BLOG ADDRESS and I'm giving away a book to do it!
     Go to MY BLOG and scroll down in the sidebar. Click "Follow" in the Google Friend Connect window. That's it! When I hit 100 followers (we're soooo close!), I will do a random drawing from there. The winner will win a signed copy of one of my trade picture books - their pick!
     Here's another option...

     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.

7 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet image!
Thank you for sharing it with us :)
I will spread the word too ;)

Many hugs, margie

Cindy N. said...

That is a beautiful image. Thank you so much. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much for sharing . Nice images . Hugs France

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Margie, Cindy and France - I'm so glad you like it!
:)
e

racinggrandma61 said...

I am a follower and I wouls LOVE to have one of your books. With 10 grandchildren I am always looking for good children's books

Margaret, said...

Lovely image all of them are great thank you
Margaret

Coloring Pages said...

Get amazing Easter ambience through printable coloring pages. I know, This festival season is great time to share Easter coloring pages with your kids to print and make Easter book.