Coloring Page Tuesday - Boat

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Sometimes it's the simplest images that make us happy. I just really wanted to draw a boat. Toot! Toot!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

Don't forget about my BOOK GIVEAWAY!
     I'm trying to gather followers to my NEW BLOG ADDRESS and I'm giving away a book to do it!
     Go to MY BLOG and scroll down in the sidebar. Click "Follow" in the Google Friend Connect window. That's it! When I hit 100 followers, I will do a random drawing from there. The winner will win a signed copy of one of my trade picture books - their pick!
     Here are three options...

Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

You can also get my new Coloring Page Tuesday widget in that very same sidebar!

5 comments:

Lauretta See said...

thank you Elisabeth for this cute boat :)) and i am a follower... i think i am one of the first ones.. hehehe :)) i would just love to receive one of your books!!

I live in quebec Canada.. and we almost dont have anymore snow here.. thats so funny.. that you still are having snow.. ( the planet is changing axe... it seems to be true.. )
have a nice bright shiny day ;)
hugs x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

The weather does seem to be terribly backward this year - doesn't it? I'm so glad you're enjoying my coloring pages Lauretta!
:)
e

Lisa said...

I always love seeing your new colouring pictures but this one is SUPER cute!! Surely he deserves his own book?

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Ha! You never know Lisa! I'm glad you like him!
:)
e

Esther said...

Thank you very much!