Coloring Page Tuesday - Bunny Wheelbarrow

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     It's Peter Cottontail's busy season. And he's got a ton of eggs to hide. But first he has to color them. Want to help him color these eggs?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

Don't forget about my BOOK GIVEAWAY!
     I'm trying to gather followers to my NEW BLOG ADDRESS and I'm giving away a book to do it!
     Go to MY BLOG and scroll down in the sidebar. Click "Follow" in the Google Friend Connect window. That's it! When I hit 100 followers (we're soooo close!), I will do a random drawing from there. The winner will win a signed copy of one of my trade picture books - their pick!
     Here's another option...
     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

4 comments:

Swati said...

You know, I am following your blog but it isn't showing up on my dashboard. Weird.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Swati - I had to change to a new blog url recently, so my RSS feed address changed. Try unsubscribing, then resubscribe. That may fix it.
Thanks!
:)
e

Cindy N. said...

Lovely image. Thank you!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you enjoy it Cindy!
:)
e