Coloring Page Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day Treasure

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     By my stats I can see that y'all are already downloading my St. Patty's Day images - so here's a new one for you. Of course, you know the treasure is actually found in books, right?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

Don't forget about my BOOK GIVEAWAY!
     When I hit 100 followers to my NEW BLOG ADDRESS I'll give away a book!
     Go to MY BLOG and scroll down in the sidebar. Click "Follow" in the Google Friend Connect window. That's it! Once I hit 100 followers, I will do a random drawing from there. The winner will win a signed copy of one of my trade picture books - their pick!
     Here's another option...

     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.

You can also get my new Coloring Page Tuesday widget in that very same sidebar!


Lovely! Here is a pot of gold colored by a patron of the Moorhead Library send in my their Youth Librarian, Jenna Kahly. Thanks for sharing!

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, thanks. I love this page.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad Rhonda!
:)
e

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing . Hugs France

Gail said...

Hi Elizabeth, it's your friendly, SCBWI crazy dinner amiga! I have signed up to follow your new blog. Would you consider signing up to follow mine?
Gail

www.writefromthesoulvisualeyes.blogspot.com

Congrads on making the SIBA list!

Shirley said...

Elizabeth, I absolutely love the truth behind this digi. Thank you.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Sure Gail. And I'm so glad, Shirley!
:)
e

Deebi27 said...

Elizabeth, I love this new coloring Page. I have always to my kids a book can take you wherever you want to go! One of my son's (he's 29 now)early favorite movies was the Never Ending Story. Just what I was speaking of!!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad you like it Deebi. But if your son is 29 - who's doing the coloring?
{;-)
e

Brimful Curiosities said...

That is my kind of pot of gold!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Mine too Janelle!
:)
e