Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Penguin's Demo of "Enhanced" iPad Books

Penguin's Demo of "Enhanced" iPad Books - kind of speaks for itself!
Thanks to PublishersMarketplace for the heads up.


Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

WOW. Just wow.

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...


m.b said...

Alright, the star thing, the last demo - I WANT THAT! ;)

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Me too! Although that's the one that got chuckles when they said "we're still working on this one..."

Donny Bailey Seagraves said...

This is how I imagined books would work on iPad. And yes, despite the name, want one!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Yup - we may have to have one in the Dulemba household...

elysabeth said...

Impressive. So many things you can do with one. Pricey for me but so cool. I want one. Wonder if anyone will ever give me one for my birthday - lol. Maybe when I turn 50 (and that's not too far away) and by then they could possibly be a bit cheaper. Thanks for sharing with us. E :)

Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the JGDS, 50-state, mystery, trivia series
STATE OF WILDERNESS, now available
STATE OF QUARRIES, now available
STATE OF RESERVATIONS, coming February/March 2010
STATE OF ALTITUDE, coming April/May 2010


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...