Coloring Page Tuesday - Mother Goose

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     This week's image, Mother Goose, was requested by Angela, the Children's Book Buyer at 57th Street Books in Chicago - they're having a Mother Goose themed story time this week, so if you're in the neighborhood, be sure to drop by!
     Man, I love Chicago. That is one cool town!
     Hey, all you bookstore owners out there - did you know if you are able to arrange paid school visits or speaking engagements (and handle book sales) for me in your area, I will happily pay 10% of my speaking fee to you as booking agent! Read more about it on my VISITS PAGE and email me for pricing information.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less
than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and
I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.







Look what Chris made!


This image was used by 57th Street Books in Chicago for storytime!

5 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific, love Mother Goose. Thank you. Annette x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Honk, honk! :) e

Cindy N. said...

Thank you so much. Your image is very lovely.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you like it Cindy! :) e

Gerda said...

wauwwww I love it, thank you very much. whit love from Gerda van der Poel