Coloring Page Tuesday - Reading Monkey

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     You've all been sending me wonderful suggestions for potential coloring pages and I'm finally getting to them (boy we had a lot of holidays in there!).
     This week I get to Kristen Schoonover's request for a monkey! Apparently her classroom is covered in monkeys. Kristen - I'd love to see what you're students do with this guy - send pics!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less
than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and
I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Check out my own personal climbing boy from Paco and the Giant Chile Plant!



Check out what Martha Steele created for the Missouri City Branch Library! (Click here to see all of the banners she created.)

7 comments:

Lauretta See said...

so cute thank you Elisabeth :) i love this one too... hugs x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it Lauretta! :) e

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Aw man! Now I want a little monkey to cuddle!;o)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Ha!
We actually just sent a stuffed monkey to a friend of ours (who has a thing for monkeys). She loves it but the cat hates it!
:)
e

Shelly said...

He's sooo cute! Thank you very much.

Cindy N. said...

So lovely. Thank you very much.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Shelly and Cindy,
Glad you like him - have fun!
:)
e