Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Candle

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Happy Holidays!...
     Here we go! The holiday season is in full swing. Whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a happy one!
     Looking for holiday images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Holiday collections at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, just in time for the holidays!



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the coloring pages--I will send others to your site!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

weva

chrissy xx said...

Thank you for this little sweetie.
Chrissyxx

Carol L said...

How cute and fun is this image! TFS!

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks. Elaine

Marilou said...

What a cute image!! Thank you.

Judy said...

Thank you for sharing this delightful image with us. Very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. So sweet! Perfect for my daughter the English major.

Jayne said...

Really sweet image, thank you.

SuzAnn said...

darling! Thanks so much

Deebi27 said...

Awe how sweet! See even mice know how important it is to read!!!! He, he!!

Caz said...

thank you for the lovely images..xxx

Michelle Quinno said...

This is the cutest! Thanks!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Wow! Well obviously he's a hit! I'm so glad y'all like my new mousie! :) e

XxJULESxX said...

Thank You so much! amd merry xmas to you!

Unknown said...

Adorable image. Thank you so much for being kind enough to share your images free. Being disabled with high medical costs free is always welcome.