Coloring Page Tuesday - Peach Christmas Ornament!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     This week's Coloring Page is a Christmas ornament activity - a peach for the Peach State!
     This week I branch outside my usual coloring page to give you an activity to share with your favorite peach! What better way to celebrate THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA than with a holiday tree covered in peaches?
     WHY am I going on about THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA? Because, I'm about to be on tour!! The author, Susan Spain, and I will be all over the state of Georgia for the next few weeks. From Cowan's Book Nook in Ellijay to the High Museum of Art in Atlanta. If you're in Georgia, I bet we'll be near you soon. Click here to check out the full schedule.
     Still looking for Thanksgiving images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Thanksgiving collection at Coloring Page Tuesdays - and check back next week too.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, just in time for the holidays!


Card Makers and Stampers...
JustRite Stampers is giving away another one of my new sets on their blog today. Just leave a comment ON THEIR BLOG (there will be a question you need to answer) to be entered to win the drawing for that day's stamp. Today's image is Ellie Time:

And if you'd like to purchase a set (they make great Christmas presents for the crafter in your life), either visit the JustRite Cling stamps store, or my new "STAMPS" link above!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my free images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

2 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Cute idea. Dang, you have a lot of events coming up!

Rhonda Miller said...

This looks like such a fun book.

Congrats on you Just Rite stamps. I can't wait to check them all out.