LULA'S BREW on ehow? and as a Halloween costume!

Fantastic shout-out for LULA'S BREW on ehow? - eBooks or iBooks? Sharing our ePublishing knowledge, or lack of it... The host, Paul Stickland, has been doing some great reviews of apps available on the iPad and it's become a great blog to learn about the apps you may want to download yourself. Thanks Paul!

AND!!! I received an awesome email from a fan of LULA'S BREW... guess what her daughter wanted to be for Halloween? Yup - LULA! Gads, I think I'm going to go cry with joy now...


Click here to learn more about LULA'S BREW, my picture book app, which has been downloaded over 9,000 times! Or check it out for yourself through iTunes (search: Lula)!

2 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

This is amazing! And could that little munchkind be ANY cuter?????

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Isn't she just!! (Permission from the mom to post - no names.) I just wanna hug her big! :) e