Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Mice!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!
     Here's a big fuzzy hug to all of you - I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
     CLICK HERE for Holiday images to color - Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas and New Years. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be just cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Post it to a blog, then share it in my GALLERY!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.

     Click the cover to learn about my picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA! Makes a GREAT teacher gift!
     Don't live in Georgia? CLICK HERE to see if Sterling has created one for your state yet (they'll each have one eventually), then ask your local bookseller to order you a copy!


5 comments:

Borqna said...

Dear Elizabeth
I could not wait for your new gift - this beautiful image!
Thank you so much - you are great!
Good day! Success!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Make my day Borqna!!! I'm so glad you like it. Big fuzzy hugs to you and yours, :) e

Sandy said...

Thank you so much! I am printing a bunch of your pages now. I plan on giving them to my 3-year-old to color and then including them with his Christmas thank you notes :)

Robyn Hood Black said...

Kudos on another creative year, Friend! Here's to more wonderful e-creations in 2013. :0)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my gosh these guys are just so cute. Thanks so much.

Lisa D.