Coloring Page Tuesday - Groovy Christmas Tree

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!
     Sometimes a pretty Christmas Tree just makes me want to dance with happiness. So here's a dancing tree!
     CLICK HERE for Holiday images to color. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be just cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Post it to a blog, then share it in my GALLERY!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.

     Click the cover to learn about my picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA! Makes a GREAT teacher gift!
     Don't live in Georgia? CLICK HERE to see if Sterling has created one for your state yet (they'll each have one eventually), then ask your local bookseller to order you a copy!


8 comments:

Robyn Hood Black said...

Truly groovy, e - Merry Christmas! :0)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm glad you like it Robyn! :) e

Sandy said...

Thanks for the fun tree!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the great tree!

Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

What a fun topsey turvey Christmas tree to color. FUN, FUN, FUN!
Merry Christmas and a fabulous New 2013!

Borqna said...

YES - What a fun Christmas tree!
It is lovely!
Thank you!
Good luck!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad you all like it! :)

txexperiment said...

Thanks, Elizabeth. You are so talented!