12 x 12 in 2012: Picture Book Writing Challenge


Come join me in this new challenge hosted by children's book author, Julie Hedlund, at Write Up My Life. Per her blog:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write one picture book per month for each of the twelve months of 2012. This means a first draft: beginning, middle, end. NOT a submission-ready piece. Sounds easy right? It sounds easy to me, too. But when I looked back on my writing output from 2011, I discovered that I only completed one draft from all 30 of the PiBoIdMo ideas I came up with in 2010. I did draft, edit and revise other pieces I had in the works, but I am not content with my overall 2011 results. So I decided to challenge myself to write many more in 2012, and I figured, why not invite others to join me so we can support and encourage each other along the way?
Logo design by Linda Silvestri.

2 comments:

Jennifer R said...

Good luck with the challenge from a fellow participant. :)

Julie Hedlund said...

I'm so excited to have you along! Thanks!! :-)