Coloring Page Tuesdays - Hot Chocolate

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Brrrrr... Winter is only just now setting in here in Georgia - which means cold and rain, rain, rain. It's actually my favorite time of year. It's a quiet time to hunker down with a hot cup of chocolate and create.

     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been -40 and colder here with windchill factored in for the last three days...your hot chocolate would really hit the spot right now! Thanks for the image.

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this image. I am a little chilly right now, so my hot water pot is warming up.

Lucia13 said...

I love all of your coloring pages so much!

Lusine
Enjoy Teaching English