Coloring Page Tuesday - Lula on a broom

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!
     Last chance for Lula!
     "Lula didn't like to fly on a broom or practice magical spells. She wanted to brew up tasty dishes with pleasing aromas and smells.
     Lula dreamed of being a chef in her neighborhood's favorite haunt. She wanted a four star bistro, her very own restaurant."


     You have just over a week to purchase LULA'S BREW in time for Halloween! A great place to do it (and get your copy signed and dedicated) is to catch up with me at one of my upcoming book signings:
     Hall Book Exchange, Gainsville, Georgia (USA), October 27, 2012, 9:00am
     Avid Bookshop, Athens, Georgia, October 27, 2012, 1-2pm - read about it at "Halloween Story Time at Avid Bookshop", Athans, Georgia, in Athens' Macaroni Kid
     Little Shop of Stories, Decatur, Georgia, October 28th, 3:00pm
     Hope to see you there... preferably in costume!
     OCTOBER IS ALL ABOUT LULA'S BREW!
     Signed, dedicated orders of LULA'S BREW are still available for the hard cover edition - although we're down to the wire! Call my local independent children's book store, Little Shop of Stories, at (404) 373-6300 (USA).
     She's also available via Amazon in hardcover, paperback, and Kindle/Kindle Fire!
     CLICK HERE to find more Halloween images to color. And share your Holiday creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! I'm especially looking for Thanksgiving and Christmas creations. Kids' art is welcome - they don't have to be cards!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Post it to a blog, then share it in my GALLERY!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Lula is such a cutie, thanks for sharing her!

Sandy #1781 said...

Your witch is so cute and I love your art. I'm so glad I found you today. I can't wait to use a couple of your reading pieces to encourage my neighbor children.