Coloring Page Tuesday - Baby Fairy

     I received several requests for this image - a baby fairy. I hope I nailed it for you!
     CLICK HERE for more coloring pages. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be just cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...
     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. Thank you.

Borqna said...

Amazing! Thank you so much for this gift!
Thank you very much for your comment on my blog. Your images are great - I'm happy to color them!
Wish you success and many fans!