Coloring Page Tuesday - Leprechaun Jig!

     Luck o' the Irish Be With Ya!
     Sunday is St. Patrick's Day and I had to share my annual Leprechaun! This year, he be doin' a jig fer us.
     CLICK HERE for more St. Patty's Day coloring pages. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be just cards - share your kids' art too!)
     P.S. I've been getting some great requests from all of you lately for custom coloring pages - thanks for your ideas! Be looking for them in the coming weeks!

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...
     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

No comments: