Candice Ransom's LOOKING FOR HOME - a trespassing journey


Fellow Hollins professor, prolific author, and dear friend Candice Ransom has achieved a new and somewhat unexpected (to her) achievement... Longwood University has established a collection of her photos in their Greenwood Library's Digital Commons website. The reason being, Candice has an unusual hobby - taking photos of abandoned places, which usually requires a bit of trespassing to accomplish. The results are gorgeous - she's a natural photographer. And she wrote a lovely essay to accompany her photos. I adore her work and I know you will too, so GO HAVE A LOOK! And CLICK HERE to read more about how this all came to pass on her blog, Under the Honeysuckle Vine. (It's delightful reading.)

1 comment:

candice said...

Well, aren't you sweet? Thanks so much for passing this along. It means a lot to me since you are an artist and I am one by default. Now you know why I spend all my time hanging out with the illustrators at Hollins, hoping some of the magic will rub off!