Fall Colors!

I've so enjoyed the changing colors this fall. I wanted to share a few stunners with you. For instance the reds:

The orange:
The red and orange:
And the yellow, this is when I fall in love with Gingko Trees!
Even pink - the camelias in South Carolina are in full bloom right now. Wow!
I've also come across some really interesting fungi. I'm hoping some of you can tell me what these are. The first one looked more like undersea coral rather than a mushroom.
And this one grew so fast, the fallen leaves became embedded in it's folds. It was a bit hard and weeped sap (I'm guessing). What is this!?
I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

1 comment:

Susanna Reich said...

That first one looks like a lion's mane fungus. But don't eat it unless you confirm. I'm no expert!