Just Thinking: January

Something to celebrate: Several pieces of lost art where found in 2021!

Hearts to the Best Comics of 2021!

Fun to see that Rock Hill, South Carolina is #12 in the country of "Boom Towns" according to the New York Times!

My friends at Cold Nose College have a new website and online dog training options! (They're awesome and world-renowned, so I highly recommend them!)

I love the New York Times' "The Year in Illustration" - the most memorable of the year. There are some really interesting pieces in there!

I love this quote: “Don’t forget, a human’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr. Imagine how different the world would be if everyone operated on the basis of this awareness.

I think this definition of humor by George Saunders is clever: "Humor is what happens when we're told the truth quicker and more directly than we're used to."

Check out this cool map at Atlas Obscura of all the crazy and wonderful things in the world.

I happen to think that Graffitti is one of the most underappreciated art forms; so I was happy to see this post from Atlas Obscura sharing stories of communities that were changed for the better by graffitti.

LOVED seeing a fellow University of Edinburgh classmate doing something so cool for the community with her art!

No comments: