Coloring Page Tuesday - Ready to Swim!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Is it hot where you live? Around here, it's summer and HOT. It's time to jump in a cool pool - preferably with floats...
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

CALL FOR HELP! Amazon Likes Me?
Y'know on Amazon - "If you like this book, you might also enjoy..." Well, it's recently come to my attention that those recommendations are affected, in part, by how many people "like" you on your Amazon author page. Considering I create my coloring pages to promote my books - would y'all mind going to Amazon and clicking that you "Like" me? I'd so appreciate it! CLICK HERE - and Thanks!

     Did you know you can take Coloring Page Tuesdays with you on the road? I have three coloring books available through Lulu. Click a cover to buy Coloring Pages Tuesdays coloring books!

4 comments:

Ardilla said...

this image is awesome!!!!! thank you so much :)

Laura W said...

I 'liked' your amazon page, as well as this one ;)
Thanks, he is adorable!

Borqna said...

Congratulations - great image!
/ I think this is my son! I will make postcards from the beach /
Thank you very much!
I wish you success!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you like him! And thanks for the Amazon like! :)