Coloring Page Tuesday - Super Reader!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Primary school librarian, Shelly, emailed me the other day. She is hosting a "Reading is My Superpower" theme for her library this summer. I hadn't created a super hero for you yet - so what a great idea! Happy reading Shelly and I hope my image helps!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.
     Did you know you can take Coloring Page Tuesdays with you on the road? I have three coloring books available through Lulu. Click a cover to buy Coloring Pages Tuesdays coloring books!

No comments: