Coloring Page Tuesday - Earth Day '09

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     April 22nd we celebrate Earth Day - but really I hope it's something you celebrate every day. We only have one earth. Let's treat it nicely!
     Special note: We're gettin' down to the wire! As I've mentioned, this year's Earth Day image is available on t-shirts at my new merchandise store:
In association with Zazzle.com
These are great for buying just a few shirts, but some schools used last year's image to print on canvas bags and the like. As my way to help and promote Earth Day, I am also making this image available free to non-profits for similar use in bulk on t-shirts, bags, hats, etc... (There will be a small fee charged to for-profit businesses who would like to use it.) Email me at coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll be happy to get the high resolution file to you!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.





Ms. Vieira's students colored some of my Earth Day images . . . all the way over in Portugal!! Check out this one:

and check out the others HERE.

No comments: