Stats Hit 4,000!!!


     OMG. Can you see the number there? Yesterday, we had over 4,000 hits and almost 3,000 visitors at dulemba.com!!!
     Funny thing is, I've been watching because we were getting so close to busting the 2,000 ceiling. We'd done it once before around Christmas, but I took that as a holiday blip (and desperate need for coloring pages to keep kids happy). I've been waiting for the number to get that high again, but had no idea that when it did, it would blow right past 2,000 and go over double that!! WOWSA!!!!
     I know y'all are stopping by for the coloring pages - yeah! But I hope you're sticking around for my interviews, reviews, and tips on navigating this nutty business. If you didn't know, you can sign up for weekly coloring page alerts and e's news here. If you did know - I'd sure love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and tell me what you like about my blog. Is there anything else you'd like to see? Any subjects surrounding children's book creation you'd like me to talk more about? I'd love to hear from you!
     In the mean time, I'm so grateful for your interest! Big fuzzy thank-you's to all!!!

No comments: