Coloring Page Tuesday - Kissing Chameleons

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I'm still on a love theme after Valentine's Day. And yup - the caption is obvious. Everybody say it with me, "You don't have to change for me, sweetie!"
     This one was a request from Seu Jane. Hi Seu!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.



     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.



7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I just love this. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

LOL--That one was like an optical illusion to me! I like it! Thank you!

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom from Egypt,

Thanks for putting some Chamelon love on the 'net. As a kindergarten teacher, your artwork is exactly what I like to see in children's illustrations. It is an informed piece oozing with creativity and warmth. This is my first time seeing your work (that I know of) but I have now signed up to see what you have to offer every Tuesday.

If I could make one request it would be a pretty mom in a stylish hejab/Islamic headscarf. BUT it would be great to see her just being a mom (not praying or being religious); shopping, or being on the playground, etc.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your illustrations. I too, like Yousra, would love to see a Muslim Mom in Hijab, going about her routine domestic chores.
Really appreciate it.
Naush

Seu Jane said...

Elizabeth - you are the best. Our 4th grade class will love coloring your Chameleons! Or is it one chameleon who is looking at himself in the mirror?

Love,
Seu Jane

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Seu Jane, I'm so glad! If y'all are able to take a big group picture with your chameleons I'll post it to my blog! (Ask your teacher's permission first.) And whether it is two chameleons or one - once my art is 'out there' it becomes up to you! :) e

Jennifer Moore said...

As we just visited the California Academy of Sciences and saw some chameleons in person, this image is so fun. Thanks!