My publisher is the Best for the World!


I'm proud to announce that Little Pickle Press, publisher of my upcoming Mid-Grade novel, has been named a B Corp Best for the World. That means that not only are they environmentally responsible - they are in the 10% of the MOST responsible companies in the world!
By definition:
Certified B Corporations are a new type of corporation which uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. B Corps are unlike traditional businesses because they: meet comprehensive and transparent social and environmental performance standards; meet higher legal accountability standards; build business constituency for good business.
Considering my book has a very strong environmental theme, this is so fitting! And I'm proud to be associated with them!

1 comment:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

So dang cool!!!! And so perfect for you!