Erin Murphy Literary Agency Retreat...

No, I wasn't able to go to my agency retreat this year. *sniff* I was on book tour. Okay, that's a good reason to miss. But since my return, those who did go have been posting hilarious wrap-ups of their time in Brandon, Vermont - right down the road from Elizabeth Bluemle's The Flying Pig Bookstore.
     Elizabeth recently shared some awesome videos on PW (where her blog is syndicated) of the band some of the attendees formed - "Erin Murphy's Dog" (including editor Arthur A. Levine, and my bud Ruth McNally Barshaw). If you're a writer, you will truly appreciate "Editorial Delay"...

If the video gives you any trouble, go read the original post and see it at World Premier: Two Tunes for Authors (and Editors). There you can also hear "YA Cha-Cha Blue" by Conrad Wesselfoeft, which is also fantastic!

No comments: