Peaceful, pleasant, productive, plodding

I just keep making things! So, I read this wonderful blog post by my friend Claudia Mills about her creative process. She's published over 50 books, and she swears by this secret: Peaceful, pleasant, productive, plodding. Which is very similar to my own method. So, I made it into a pretty quote for Claudia, but of course, now I get to share it with all of you too! I think it is especially profound on the notebook,
or the diary,
although, it makes a really cute sticker too.
Heck, I like it on the pencil case, the note-cards, the pillows, the pin, the coffee cup, etc... too. I'm already working on my next quotie. These are fun!

And also as I am inclined to do these days... I made a video of making it! Check it out on Youtube (and please subscribe!):

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love this!