Random nice things in Rock Hill

Stan and I have been walking more, trying to work of those 'pandemic pounds.' And just like in Edinburgh, we sometimes see things that make us smile, like these flowers someone stuck in a fence...
Or this message etched into the sidewalk from an era that had other concerns from this one.
I'm also trying to come back to some sense of normalcy... my friend Karen S. (You may recall, I did a post about Karen and her butterflies) and I recently had lunch at Amelie's, our French bakery in downtown Rock Hill. We ordered at the counter, sat outside, and put our masks back on once we'd finished eating. Despite the differences, we gabbed our fool heads off - we're just so thirsty for social interaction like this! I think we both left feeling a lot better.

No comments: