Coloring Page Tuesday - Flying Pig!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     We're in the dog days of summer, but I'm thinking about pigs!
     I drew this aerodynamic little dude years ago and even posted him on my blog back in 2005. Thing is, I recieved a comment from someone the other day (who signed anonymously) who turned my flying pig into a tattoo!!! I hope he/she comes back and shares pictures!
     That would actually be my second (or maybe third) piece of art made into a tattoo. I designed a logo for an ultimate frisbee team years ago which ended up on several ankles and arms...
     There's also a great children's book store in Vermont called The Flying Pig. If you're in the area, you should fly by!
     Again I'm showing the shading of the original drawing. When you click through, you'll just get the line-art, but I thought I'd share the shading on this smaller version.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

13 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I bet this made the greatest tattoo! thanks for all you share with us! :)

Peggysue said...

I'm sure this flying pig will come in handy someday! Thank you for such a great image!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

thank you...I got it earlier some how and didn't leave a big thank you!

Deebi27 said...

If pigs could fly goes the saying...well here we all go!!!

Shelly said...

You have the best imagination! Thanks so much.

Donna said...

Cute!! TFS

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

So glad you guys like him!!! But of course, who doesn't love a flying pig? Porcine perfection! :) e

Unknown said...

Cute thanks for sharing

Michelle Quinno said...

How adorable! Thank you very much.

grandmalee said...

Another awesome image to go with all of your other wonderful creations! You must have a hard time going to sleep with all of these images going through your head! Thanks!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Ha! It is rather loud in here, I'll admit that.
:)
e

Cindy N. said...

Thank you very much.

jg said...

Thank you so very much for being so generous with your talents. Your illustrations are beautiful and inspire creativity. I look forward to using them on cards, etc. Thanks again.